Welcome to Infamy Ragnarok Online

         Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Please read the 'Rules & Regulations' before Posting to avoid unnecessary issues.

Maui

guild emblem GM Guild emblem

31 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TheCH1LL said:

But I like GM s0urab's profile picture more. That cute kitten with a headset on! /heh

lol Thanks /heh

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hehe, don't mention it. /no1

I do wanna try putting a headset on my dog or cat, then let them listen to my music. And of course it won't work. Sad Reality./swt2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TheCH1LL said:

Hehe, don't mention it. /no1

I do wanna try putting a headset on my dog or cat, then let them listen to my music. And of course it won't work. Sad Reality./swt2

May be it will.... how if u try it ? just keep volume medium :P/heh

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GM s0urab said:

May be it will.... how if u try it ? just keep volume medium :P/heh

Hahaha, I did try though /heh

They keep on removing it. I just wanted to have a quick picture! /sob

I can't get it on them. Haha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheCH1LL said:

Hahaha, I did try though /heh

They keep on removing it. I just wanted to have a quick picture! /sob

I can't get it on them. Haha

/heh lol ... keep trying bro ... hope u get success :D

i am sure cats wont let u do ... But Dogs, They are funny :P they will obey you /heh 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheCH1LL said:

I think so

 

Make it as a guild emblem size/format.. will test as guild emblem for gm guild

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheCH1LL said:

This size?Picture1.png

Chill make it 24x24pixel in 72 resolution the maximum size though can be up to 35x35pixel and save it as .bmp in 256 RGB I think this works I read it from a forum

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll just make it as gm guild emblem if you can make it as suitable... I don't wana give any guides( instead I can make myself)

Place your efforts xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cyro said:

I'll just make it as gm guild emblem if you can make it as suitable... I don't wana give any guides( instead I can make myself)

Place your efforts xD

Ahaha, xD I'll try O.o 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RM282828 said:

Chill make it 24x24pixel in 72 resolution the maximum size though can be up to 35x35pixel and save it as .bmp in 256 RGB I think this works I read it from a forum

Looks impossible.. are you sure it has to be bmp format???

Picture1.bmp

test.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheCH1LL said:

Looks impossible.. are you sure it has to be bmp format???

Picture1.bmp

test.png

I am 50/50 since I just read it from ratemyserver forum and I my self didn't get the chance to test on the game :D but all positive response that it is working for majority who followed same procedures :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now